Neal, Josh and Adam get are visited by first time guest of the show Jordan McNamara! He's written books, he has his own podcast and now he's checked visiting Clock Dodgers off his checklist! The guys discuss everything from how DeVante Parker is a one of a kind player and whether you should trust or not trust running backs with less than 40 targets in a season.
Whether you're playing redraft, dynasty, daily fantasy (DFS), Best Ball or you just want to avoid the madness and stresses of the world, you need Clock Dodgers in your life! Get an edge in your leagues while enjoying unfiltered hilarious and insightful conversation about football, life and more!
Topics on this episode:
- Background Check - What value does Jordan's book bring, why he doesn't have an audio book version and his production-less podcast
- Deeper Dive - What is WORP + How Jordan comes up with base rates and player density.
- Trust Issues - Super athletic college under producer drafted in the 2nd round becomes WR1 + College mega producer without draft capital has a top 24 WR season + Players with high draft capital and college production but NFL career has been filled with injuries + RB1 with fewer than 40 targets repeats as RB1
- Pick 1 - WRs with low BMI, Slow RBs, QB with 1 year of starts + College Production, Year 1 NFL Production and Draft Capital + For a rebuilding season which would you rather build around, young WRs, young RBs, young QBs
- Foul or No Foul - NFL Combine can make or break players careers, JuJu will be a top 10 WR in 2020 and Antonio Brown will be a starting WR1 this upcoming season.
- Show and Tell - Down the Hill, The Delphi Murders Podcast + Bad Friends Podcast + Wharton Moneyball + the world is the best it's ever been!
Follow us @clockdodgers on Twitter and Instagram
BE KIND - BE GREAT - KEEP DODGING!